Skip to content

Jus In Bello Convention 2012-Thank you for being amazing ;)

Jus In Bello Convention 2012-Thank you for being amazing ;)

Postby Leila » 30/05/2012, 22:40

It took me a while to cut this little gift together and it is my way to say THANK YOU for an amazing time at JIB CON 3 ... Three days of laughing, meeting old friends again and making new ones and simply be together.

The third time the lovely JIB CON Crew made a dream come true and this weekend unforgettable. Not just the actors can't wait to come back...

THANK YOU Daniela, Francesca, Chiara and all the others from the bottom of our hearts.

And for our beloved Supernatural cast I have this to say: "I just want to thank you for being so amazing ..."

Lia :D

Have fun! Click :mrgreen: --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?lc=qumhIetH8v0RlvWeZ5kSD5gNNt17eCIO-lKMz7kKL-8&feature=em-comment_received&hl=en&v=Ld_TIok3-Qs&gl=US&lch=email
Leila

Re: Jus In Bello Convention 2012-Thank you for being amazing

Postby katwoman76 » 31/05/2012, 0:25

Leila wrote:And for our beloved Supernatural cast I have this to say: "I just want to thank you for being so amazing ..."

To which their replay obviously would be "You're welcome", right Jared :lol:
katwoman76

Postby erika » 31/05/2012, 11:54

thank you so much for this amazing , exciting and fun video that encloses the meaning of the JIB a big family!

I love soooooooooooooo much your video Leila !!!!
thanks for this sign , made by Jenks
erika
Moderatore

Postby Leila » 03/06/2012, 11:29

erika wrote:thank you so much for this amazing , exciting and fun video that encloses the meaning of the JIB a big family!

I love soooooooooooooo much your video Leila !!!!

I or better we love YOU girls. Your work is the reason we all could have this amazing memories.

You made us feel welcome, always tried (and succeeded) to bring us the “most wanted”.

Even it’s not easy sometimes with us fans you helped every time we asked you something or had our problems. This kindness is so wonderful that sometimes words are not enough. So I chose some pictures. Even if these pictures are blurred, the sound isn’t the best and the editing is not perfect – but it comes from my heart and nothing could make me happier to see the all of you smile ♥

Thank you *hugs Erika*

Lia :)
Leila

Postby erika » 03/06/2012, 13:42

to understand that is a video made with your heart and that's why excited to see it ... thanks for your sweet and kind words ..... <3

huge hugs too you Lia and a big kiss :D
thanks for this sign , made by Jenks
erika
Moderatore

Return to Board index

Return to After convention (English board)