Skip to content

LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES 2017 - JIB8 & JIBLAND2

LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES 2017 - JIB8 & JIBLAND2

Postby webmaster » 14/07/2016, 14:45

A.A.A. LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES JIBWEEK 2017 - JIB8 & JIBLAND2

Here is the place to look for roommates for the JIB8 and JIBLAND2.

There are a few simple rules to follow so that you do not create confusion and that all they can find a roomie.

1) I ask you to always specify the time spam you are going to stay, in which hotel, make a small introduction of yourself and write your private email address to let people contact you.

2) When you find a roommate, I require you to write it here, so you can update from time to time the post.

We just wish to remind everybody that we are not responsible for this kind of private agreements between participants or any trouble that may arise among participants because of this, we are only trying to help you contacting each other.
THIS POST IS FOR ROOMMATES SEARCHING ONLY, OTHER COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED.

Thanks

http://www.jusinbello.it/
webmaster[nospam]@jusinbello.it
webmaster
Amministratore

Re: LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES 2017 - JIB8 & JIBLAND2

Postby Christine » 16/07/2016, 20:39

Hello everyone,

I'm Christine, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Germany, but I can also speak English.
I'm new in the Supernatural fandom but very happy that I found this amazing community.

Next year will be my first JIBCon and I'm searching for a nice roommate for the whole week in the Hilton Airport Hotel.
I would like to stay from tuesday 16 may 2017 until monday 22 may 2017.

If you are interested in sharing a room with me, please feel free to contact me.
My E-Mail address is: chrischebische@yahoo.de

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all in Rome.
Greetings from Germany
Christine

EDIT: I've found a roommate :)
Christine

Postby Sally_Mary_SPN » 21/07/2016, 11:03

Hey guys :)

My name is Sally and I am looking for someone to share a room with during JIB Con. I'd like to stay from May 18th/19th to May 22nd.

I'll be 27 next year and I'm from Germany, but I can speak English as well :) So if you're as crazy as I am about SPN I'd love to share a room with you.

It will be my first con, so maybe there is someone out here who is new too to all of this craziness :D

If you are interested please send me an email at sally.rahn@gmx.de
Have a wonderful day,
yours Sally <3
Sally_Mary_SPN

Postby The-Living-Fandom » 21/07/2016, 23:18

Hey all,
I'm Josefa, 20 years old from Malta. I can speak English and just enough Italian to barely get by :D This is my third time to JIB but my first jibland.

I have booked a bed and breakfast apartment for 3 people at the Airport Sister b&c (link below) from Tuesday 16th to the 23rd. I will be alone so I need to find a couple of friends or another 2 who are travelling alone. The main advantage of being three people is that it's cheaper and you get to make an extra friend :3

https://www.booking.com/hotel/it/airport-sister-b-amp-c.en-gb.html?aid=304142;label=gen173nr-1FCA4oggJCAlhYSAliBW5vcmVmaJwBiAEBmAEuuAEMyAEM2AEB6AEB-AEGkgIBeagCAw;sid=92c00d4714af49d700dff1845a6bfbe0;dcid=2

please don't hesitate to email me at josefa-chetcuti@hotmail.com if you're interested.
Regards,
Josefa

EDIT: I have found both roommates
The-Living-Fandom

Return to Board index

Return to General Conversation