5 IMPORTANT POINTS REGARDING ALL PASSES:
1) Only people who have an invitation pass on their name can get into convention premises. All invitation passes give you access to the 3 whole days of the event from starting time in the morning till the end of regular activities in the evening. Only if you attend the convention for the whole 3 days you can be sure not to miss photo op, autograph and meet&greet sessions and on stage panels.
2) You can book passes until they're available (booking details are below here). No pass will be available at the convention. Invitation passes aren't refundable under any circumstances, but YOU CAN REQUEST TO HAND YOURS OVER TO SOMEONE ELSE following the rules you find on this website and in Terms&Conditions. If you want to hand your pass to someone else YOU MUST REQUEST APPROVAL TO THE STAFF providing new participant's data writing an email to
3) All passes include access to the convention + different specific features (privileges, autographs or photo ops). Specific features varies from one pass to the other (REFER TO SPECIFIC DETAILS FOR EACH PASS TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCES).
4) Each pass can be personalized ADDING PHOTO OPS, AUTOGRAPHS, OR SPECIAL PASSES as you prefer (you can see the list of them here).
5) Everything not expressively included into official invitation pass description shall be considered excluded.