4 IMPORTANT NEWS REGARDING ALL PHOTO OPS – AUTOGRAPHS – SPECIAL ACTIVICTIES:
1) Photo ops, Autographs and Special Activities not included in your your invitation pass can be added through separate booking. You can read explanations on how to here below.
Anyone can request photo ops or autographs, but only people with invitation pass on their name granting access to convention premises will be able to use them. So if you can't take part in the Convention but you wish to ask a friend of yours coming over to get something signed for you, or to have a photo op with the actor smiling for you, you can do that. You just need to request autographs and photo ops giving us the reference number of your friend pass reference number or you can have your friend requesting them for you directly.
2) Photo ops, Autographs and Special Activities can be requested at booking day or at a later moment providing they are still availabe, it's up to you and you are not obliged to add them to your pass. Photo ops, Autographs and Special Activities can only be booked before the convention, THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE CONVENTION.
3)Photo op implies the opportunity to meet chosen actors in person to have a picture taken with them. Autograph implies the opportunity to meet chosen actors in person to have something signed by them. Activities implies the opportunity to take part into a special or extra schedule activity happening at convention time.
4)If you cannot access the web when bookings for photo ops, autographs or other special activities open, you can have someone else (a friend, parents, boyfriend/girlfriend another convention participant) sending the request for you. This person just need to send the request under your name giving your data.
SINGLE PHOTO OPS:
Jensen Ackles (JIB8) ~ (NO MORE AVAILABLE)
DOUBBLE OR GROUP PHOTO OPS:
Jensen + Jared ~ (NO MORE AVAILABLE)
Different kinds of photo ops will be added in the next months.
Photo op contribution includes 1 printed copy of the picture handed directly at convention time.
For more details about photo ops click HERE
REGULAR GUESTS AUTOGRAPHS:
Jensen Ackles (JIB8) ~ (NO MORE AVAILABLE)
BONUS GUESTS AUTOGRAPHS:
Briana Buckmaster (JIB8) ~ (NO MORE AVAILABLE)
5 NOTES ON HOW BOOKING FOR PHOTO OPS AND AUTOGRAPHS AND SPECIAL ACTIVITIES WORKS
1) You can request them through OFFICIAL WEBSITE PAGE or you can request them sending an email to
Subject "JUS IN BELLO – BOOKING", marking:
- personal pass number
- surname, name, full address, email and phone number
- required photo ops &/or autographs
- chosen method to send your contribution (you can see the list of available methods here)
3) Minimum contribution shall be sent within 3 working days, or if you have other needs please contact the staff before sending your request and we will try to work out a feasible solution.
4) A few weeks after getting your contribution the staff will send you an email confirming your photo op/autograph working as a receipt. Receipt is numbered and nominal, you need to print it and bring it with you along an I.D. document at the convention for registration process. At registration desk you'll get your actual photo op/autograph badge.
5) If you send a request for photo ops or autographs or special activities you cannot cancel it, you have to complete it regularly and within specified deadlines, or your invitation pass will be suspended and you won't be able to use it to attend the convention.
Each Special Activity implies the opportunity to take part in special or extra schedule activities happening at convention time. Special activities can be included or not included in some some invitation passes. Check your pass description, and if you don't find a special entrance specified in it then you need to book it separately if you're interested in taking part in it.
Here below you find the list of special and extra activities programmed at this moment (the list will be increased and updated with details in the next months).
Access to a Meet&Greet session will give you the opportunity to spend 20 minutes time together with 1 actor talking directly to them while having a snack or a drink.
At every Meet&Greet session there will be 15/16 attendees only + 1 guest. On occasion one or two extra guests can be in attendance as well.
There will be Meet&Greet sessions with all regular guest.
Prophet Pass includes 1 Meet&Greet session with each regular guest.
Roman Holiday - La Dolce Vita
Roman Holiday and La Dolce Vita will give you the opportunity to enjoy Roma with a bunch of convention guests for a couple of hours. You will have the chance to spend time with your favorite guests in a unique environment. It could be discovering the many artistically treasures of the city or immersing yourself in the glamorous Italian lifestyles, its cuisine, fashion and atmosphere.
Here you can find answers to most frequently asked questions regarding photo ops – autographs – Special Activities.
When coming to the event you need to bring a printed copy of your pass invitation, photo ops, autographs and all extras you have requested and that we have sent to you by email (all of them are numbered and nominal so only you can present it to reception desk) and some proof of ID such as a Driving License or Passport. The convention is a private event held for selected patrons, failing to prove who you are will result in no access to the premises no matter what.
If you send a request and a contribution or a quote you tacitly confirm you have read, understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions on this website.
To see full Terms&Conditions please CLICK HERE and read carefully before subscribing.
Your personal data will be treated according to the current Italian laws on privacy and used only for purposes related to Jus In Bello Assn. activities an your attendance to one of the event organized and promoted by the Assn. itself. By requiring an invitation you tacitly agree to the treatment of your personal data for all above purposes.
Minimum contributions can be subjected to change, please confirm your choices as soon as possible.
Date, venues and guests can be subjected to change. Check back frequently for updates and subscribe newsletter to get news immediately.
Please note all guests are contracted to appear but appearances are subjected to change as film and television commitments take precedence.
The event will take place whether a specific guest cancels or not, therefore as per our Terms and Conditions refunds will not be given if a guest pulls out. If a guest cancels we will try to book one or more replacements to fit the schedule.
Photo ops and other activities will be transferred to other guests and options as per availability.
We wish to remind you that if you fail to send all installments within due dates you are automatically forsaking your invitation pass and all privileges. All previous installments foryou're your requests will not be refunded and they will become simple donations without specific privileges.
Absolutely no audio or videotaping is allowed in the convention halls at any moment during the event.
Still photography for personal use only are allowed but commercial use is strictly prohibited.
Photo taking is permitted in the main hall but only from your seat and without flash use to avoid bothering our guests and other attendees.
Photo taking is not allowed during autographing sessions nor during the photo op or meet&greet sessions.
Photo taking is strictly prohibited at any special events.