All patrons with a pass who cannot attend JIBLAND2 and/or JIB8 shall READ CAREFULLY what is written in this section because there will be no exceptions to these rules. If you fail to follow the procedure specified here below we'll have to deny permission and you won't be allowed to hand over your invitation pass anymore, no matter what reasons or excuses you'll provide.
Anybody who need to hand over photo ops and autographs as well need to follow same rules and procedure available for passes (ONLY PEOPLE WHO CANNOT ATTEND JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 AND ARE HANDING OVER INVITATION PASS TOO CAN HAND OVER PHOTO OPS AND AUTOGRAPHS).
People who wish to receive an invitation pass from another person using this procedure shall refer to them for any question. They are also required to read, understand and accept all information available in this section and in this website in order to know what to do and what to expect from the person giving away their invitation pass, the handing over procedure and the JIB staff.
YOU CAN SEND YOUR REQUEST TO HAND OVER YOUR PASS FOR JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 FROM DECEMBER 12th 2016 TO MARCH 17th 2017). All changes must be requested and approved by our staff WITHIN THIS SPAN OF TIME. Before or after this interval we're not going to approve any change, no matter the reason of your request.
HERE BELOW YOU CAN FIND THE CORRECT PROCEDURE TO HAND OVER YOUR INVITATION PASS. ONLY PATRONS WHO HAVE AN INVITATION PASS ON THEIR NAME CAN USE THIS PROCEDURE.
Anyone who wish to receive an invitation pass from one of our patrons shall read these rules too and be aware of the procedure they'll be involved in.
1. TO SEND SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR PLACE USING YOUR INVITATION PASS AT JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 YOU MUST ASK PERMISSION IN WRITING, AND YOU MUST DO SO SENDING US FULL DATA OF THIS PERSON. ALSO YOU MUST DO SO BEFORE PROMISING TO THIS PERSON THAT THEY'LL BE ABLE TO COME TO JIBLAND2 and/or JIB8 USING YOUR INVITATION PASS.
- write that you wish to hand over your invitation pass specifying your pass number.
- SPECIFY ALL DATA OF THE PERSON YOU WISH TO SEND AT JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 IN YOUR PLACE, meaning: surname, name, address, email address, birth date, telephone number. You must also tell us if this person needs special assistance or not (for physical or psychological problems).
- add this person's email address as additional receiver of the email you're sending (you must write the address in the "To" or "Cc" fields of the message so that your friend can see both your email and our reply).
We reserve the right to deny permission to the name change and the hand over of your pass for any reason we deem necessary for the best interest of Jus In Bello Association, JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8, our guests and all participants.
2. YOU MUST WAIT to receive our written reply telling you if the person that you want to send at JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 in your place is approved or not. After receiving our email if we have given you permission to go on you must take your time to explain to your friend how this procedure works, how JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 works, and to reply to their questions etc...
Even if you receive our approval you must respect all the rules specified in this section all along the procedure (same goes for the person receiving your pass) because if you or your friend go against them we'll revoke permission and stop the procedure (we'll not be responsible for any trouble that may occur if you promise to give your pass to someone before asking for permission, also we'll not be responsible for any trouble that may occur if we have to revoke permission because you or your friend disregard rules and procedure at any time).
If you or the person you are presenting to us as your replacement don't respect these rules and create trouble we will have to forbid the change and we will revoke your privilege to use this procedure at all so please pay attention!
3. When you're ready to finalize the change of your invitation pass name you MUST SEND A SECOND EMAIL to
with this content:
- write that you definitively confirm you want to send the previously approved person in your place and we can finalize the change of name (remind us name and surname of the person we approved and the date when we replied approving them).
- add your friend's email address as additional receiver of the email (you must write it in "To" or "Cc" fields).
Sending us this second email you confirm to have read, accepted and respected all rules in this section and in Terms&Conditions, and that the person attending JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 in your place has done the same.
After receiving this second email we'll go on changing the name of your invitation pass to the new participant so you'll no longer be able to change your mind about it.
Within a few weeks we'll send the new invitation email to your friend adding your email as additional receiver to the message so that you can see that the procedure is completed.
IF YOU DON'T SEND THE SECOND EMAIL CONFIRMING THE CHANGE OF NAME WITHIN THE AVAILABLE SPAN OF TIME (FROM DECEMBER 12th 2016 TO MARCH 17th 2017). YOUR INVITATION PASS WILL NOT BE REASSIGNED AND YOU'LL REMAIN THE ONLY PERSON ENTITLED TO USE IT.
RULES TO BE FOLLOWED BY ANYONE WISHING TO GIVE OR RECEIVE AN INVITATION PASS (they're important for both parties: people who give their invitation pass and people who wish to receive it)
1. Only if you cannot attend JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 you can give your pass to someone else. So if you give your invitation pass away you'll not be authorized to receive another one on a later date for any reason.
If a friend who cannot attend JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 gives you a pass of a better typology than the one you already have you're allowed to keep both passes or give the lower one to someone else.
On the contrary it's not possible to do the opposite: if you receive a pass of a lower typology than yours you can't give the better one you already have to someone else and you must keep both passes for yourself and use it personally.
ATTENTION: if you receive a better invitation pass from a friend you're not doing an upgrade of your own invitation pass. Only our staff can upgrade an invitation pass and it's not something related in any way with this procedure to hand over passes. This procedure is the result of private agreements and acquaintances of single participants. Our staff isn't involved in them and isn't responsible for them in any way, staff only ratifies requested changes when it's possible to do so and there isn't reasons against them.
2. You can only give your photo ops and autographs to others if you're not attending JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 anymore and you have already given away your invitation pass. You can't give away your photo ops or autographs just because you don't want them anymore. If you have given away your invitation pass then you can also give away your photo ops and autographs following the same procedure.
3. You can't give to someone else your reserved place for special activities such as ROMAN HOLIDAY, LA DOLCE VITA and MEET&GREET.
If you can't attend these special activities your place will remain vacant, sorry. For this same reason the special invitations passes called PROPHET PASS can't be handed over to other people: Only the person who has received one of them from our staff can use it.
4. YOU MUST INFORM THE PERSON RECEIVING YOUR PASS of the following things:
• they must read and accept Terms&Conditions, FAQ section e all other information available in this website.
• they must be of legal age – 18 years old or older. No underage person can receive a pass through this procedure.
• they shall not contact us directly by email asking for any kind of guarantee from the staff, asking for information about the procedure to receive your invitation pass or about the pass itself. They're supposed to ask you about all these things, otherwise we'll not approve the change and we'll stop any procedure to assign them a pass.
• if they already have an invitation pass they must pay attention to the fact that they can't receive another pass of same typology from you.
• if for any reason they want to receive your invitation pass even if it's same typology of the one they already have they can do so but they will not be allowed to give away any of the two passes for any reason and they will have to keep them both on their name. So you must remind to this person that IF THEY GET TWO INVITATION PASSES OF SAME TYPOLOGY THEY'LL HAVE TO KEEP BOTH AND NOBODY ELSE WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE ONE OF THEM.
• to be allowed to receive your invitation pass they shall never have had an improper behaviour towards our association, our staff, our guests and other participants (meaning they shall never have been involved in things like: refusing to complete a request after placing it, failing to follow instructions from our staff, showing inappropriate behaviour on social networks or at any previous event etc…).
They must accept and respect Terms&Conditions available on this website and agree with the purpose and the finality of Jus In Bello Assn. when promoting these events.
• if they received an invitation pass for the previous for JIB6 or JIB7 using this same procedure they cannot receive your pass for JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8.
5. You shall already have – or create at the moment – a relationship based on mutual trust with the person you want to send in your place at JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8, because you'll be responsible for them.
We accept the new participant as your guest so you shall choose someone who can represent you in the best way. Any kind of private agreement existing between you giving away your invitation pass and the person wishing to receive it must be and remain entirely private during and after we have finalized the name change (exchange of any kind of help, promises about the usage of the pass or any refunds etc...). This procedure to hand over passes shall never cause arguments or problems involving our staff, our association and all other participants.
6. If you don't have a friend or a relative interested in taking your place at JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 and you wish to find another fan to hand over your pass to avoid it being wasted, you can post these same exact lines on our social networks only in specified sections.
If you want to hand over two passes (for example your pass and your friend's pass) please follow same scheme writing same thing two times - one under your name and one under your friend's name.
If you want to hand over a photo op/autograph (you're allowed to do so only if you're no longer attending JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8 and you've already handed over your pass too) please follow the same procedure writing the same massage for the photo op/autograph.
PLEASE DO REMEMBER THAT ONLY THE PERSON WHOSE NAME AND DATA ARE ON THE INVITATION PASS CAN GO ON WITH THIS PROCEDURE. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO HAND OVER SOMEONELSE'S PASS, NOT EVEN IF THEY ARE RELATIVES OR FRIENDS.
If you've requested an invitation pass for another person and you've obtained it you cannot hand it over on a later date. Only the person whose name is on the pass can ask to use this procedure and give their invitation pass away and only this person can contact us authorizing you to act in their place.
When you've found the new participant you need to edit your post writing this:
Any post varying from the ones approved above will be deleted from our social networks and the author will not be allowed to hand over their pass to someone else anymore. All replies will be deleted as well and respective authors will no longer be allowed to receive an invitation pass.
7. We wish to remind to everyone that an invitation is not a ticket and cannot be treated like one. It is a privilege reserved to associates, supporters and partners only and it cannot be sold or traded, not even if you are no longer able to attend JIBLAND2 AND/OR JIB8. Anyone breaching this policy, treating the handing over procedure as a sale and trying to make a profit out of it, will automatically loose any right to attend any event organized by Jus In Bello Association, without receiving any refund or indemnification for their contributions and donations.
We also wish to remind you that both JIBLAND2 and JIB8 are private events and all people coming over must have an invitation to enter the premises. There are persona non grata who won't be granted permission to attend these days of fun no matter what.
So like for any other party you might attend, you keep in mind you don't sell your invitation or give it away to someone else without informing your host!